At the Boca Institute of Dermatology, we offer a variety of cosmetic fillers formulated to treat specific areas such as the nasolabial folds and marionette lines, so that we can target the areas you’re concerned with and provide the results you’re seeking.
- Restylane and Restylane Silk: “The Restylane range utilizes two technologies to stabilize highly pure HA into a gel form that allows it to last long in the skin, smoothing the surface, and providing lift and support where needed.”
- Restylane: “Restylane can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds…[and] for lip enhancement” (Visit RestylaneUSA.com for more information)
- Restylane Silk: “Restylane Silk is the first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth” (For more information visit RestylaneUSA.com)
- Restylane Lyft: “For a smoother fuller appearance to the cheeks using a safe, effective and dissolvable HA filler” (For more information visit Restylane-lyft).
- Juvederm: “Add volume to plump lips, smooth lines, or lift & contour cheeks” (visit Juvederm.com for more information).
- Radiesse: Adds volume and smoothes moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, providing immediate results that will improve over time as it stimulates collagen induction (Visit Radiesse.com for more information) .
- Sculptra: Stimulates collagen production (collagen induction) and “subtly and gradually” increase facial volume and restore the inner structure of the face (Visit SculptraAesthetic.com for more information). Dr. Gary Lee Waterman actually did the clinical trials for Sculptra.